Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday!



Picks and Flicks is back this week after a brief hiatus!

We're almost halfway through October, so don't forget to check out this month's lively Slate!

Let's get to this thing!


#missadventure episode 3: the best company": starring Anna Kendrick (Kate Spade)

I absolutely adore this fashionable series. It's sleek and gorgeous with the added Anna flare.


Shadowhunters Sneak Peek #1 and #2 (ABC Family): With a January 12th premiere date in sight, it's time for the promotional elements to start heating up for Shadowhunters. Now, I am aware that it's an ABC Family (soon to be Freeform) series, but that doesn't mean it's going to be awful. I've watched many of their shows over the years and I get hooked for a reason. Shadowhunters looks fun, colorful, truly accepts the genre-bending of the books, and I can't wait!


The Whisper Challenge with Brie Larson (The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon)

Brie Larson is a gem and this segment has never been funnier.


Pride & Prejudice & Zombies trailer (YouTube): Pride and Prejudice + zombies + stellar cast = you can count me in for this fun ride on opening weekend!


Hail Caesar! Trailer

Yes, yes, Coen Brothers, yes.



Tune in this week for a Scorch Trials review and more surprise posts!

Katherine


P.S. I gave Minority Report another two episodes to hook me and I'm actually quite enjoying it so far! Catch my initial pilot reaction here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?