Picks and Flicks

Happy Summer Solstice!

Edited: Jon Premosch / BuzzFeed


Get ready to dance with my current favorite song: The Weeknd's 'Can't Feel My Face'


Samira Wiley Gives Names To Her "Orange Is The New Black" Costars (Buzzfeed): I love this cast so much.


Ten Times I Knew I Loved You (BuzzFeed): My best friend sent this my way and it's so heartwarming and lovely. It'll make you smile, laugh, and cry. Oh, please just read it already!


Cara Delevingne Opens Up About Her Childhood, Love Life, and Why Modeling Just Isn't Enough (Vogue): Fantastic interview with Cara. I really admire how open and true to herself she is.


I Am Channing Tatum (AMA Reddit): Everything about this is pure GOLD. Just wait until you get to his favorite sandwich.


12 Pieces Of Advice From Aziz Ansari About Love and Dating (Buzzfeed): I cannot wait for Aziz's book Modern Romance. Love his perspective after writing it too.


Actors on Actors: Emmys (Variety): There's nothing like watching brilliant minds interact and discuss their craft. All of these are worth a watch!



Katherine


P.S. What songs get you dancing these days? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?