Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday! Cannot believe it's already almost July, but that means the Fourth is coming!

Here are my latest Picks and Flicks!





All the Ways "Gilmore Girls" Predicted the Future (HelloGiggles): Stars Hollow was full of hipsters before the term was even coined.


Masterminds Trailer:
This film has really flown under my radar and after seeing this trailer I haven't a clue why. Stellar cast and the official return (in my eyes anyways) of Owen Wilson. Haven't seen him in much besides Wes Anderson's film...although I'd never complain about Wes Anderson.


The Stars of "Teen Wolf" Are Now Practically Family (BuzzFeed): There are few things I love more than a good bromance, especially when it involves two of the most grounded and real actors in the business: Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien.


"Orange Is The New Black" Helped Its Breakout Star Learn How To Love Herself (BuzzFeed): Truly love Adrienne C. Moore's (aka Black Cindy) story of her journey into self-love and acceptance.


Amy Poehler and Seth Reunite for a New Really!?! (Late Night with Seth Meyers):

One of my all-time favorite SNL segments comes to Late Night and it's predictably on point.



Keep an eye out for my July Slate up on Wednesday!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?