Picks and Flicks: Catchup Edition

Happy Sunday!




Long story short, work has been taking up all of my time lately, but I'm back more reinvigorated than ever! This week's picks are everything I've been obsessing over lately.

Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks: Catchup Edition!


Jessica Jones (Netflix)
                               Yes, I am another obsessor. I'm absolutely fascinated with Kilgrave as a villain. He's a classic 'you hate him, but he's so charming.' Kilgrave's about ten time more than that, as well.


One Direction Carpool Karaoke (The Late Late Show with James Corden):

Trust me on this, if you didn't love One Direction before, you will after this video!


Ellie Goulding's Delirium
Since it premiered at the beginning of November, I've been obsessed. Whenever I put it on I never skip a song, which is rare for me. Ellie's music is absolutely electric and it makes me endlessly happy.


Master of None (Netflix)
                              I'm such a huge Aziz fan and this series was more than I ever could've predicted. The last two episodes are so top notch that they're up there with my favorite hours of television ever.


One Direction's Made in the A.M.
The boys have done it again and this time it's by far their best album yet. Wolves is now my favorite song of theirs ever.


Ingrid Nilsen's #DIYDecember is what dreams are made of. If you're looking for fun tips on all things health, beauty, DIY, and more, check out Ingrid's playlist here!



Tune in next week for my year's end Picks and Flicks!

Katherine

P.S. Have you checked out The December Slate yet? It's up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?