The December Slate

Happy December!


Let's get to this month's Picks!



December 4th: Night Owls
                            Looks like the smartest romanic comedy in ages, starring some of my absolute favorites: Rosa Salazar and Adam Pally.


December 11th: In The Heart of the Sea
                            Ron Howard, Chris Hemsworth, and a killer whale? Count me in!


December 18th: Sisters
                            Amy and Tina automatically means that I'm in with Ike being a very welcomed bonus.


December 23rd: The Big Short
                             THE HAIR. Two hours of ALL OF THE WEIRD WIGS.


December 25th: Joy
                             Another opportunity to see powerhouse Jen? Always a yes.


December 25th: The Revenant 
I cannot wait to see Leo give himself over to this role in all of the scary ways.


Hit me with your picks in the comments!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?