Screening Room: Christmas Edition

Merry Christmas!



I wanted to share my holiday screening traditions. Yes, I watch these all in the week leading up to Christmas and they're the cheeriest of my holiday lot!


The Holiday


A definite go-to, no matter the season. Everything about it is magic.


The OC Chrismukkah episodes


The holiday season always makes me nostalgic for The OC and Seth Cohen's passion for the holidays. Filled with drama, romance, and a whole lot of candles and Christmas sweaters, Chrismukkah became the holiday I wish I celebrated.


The Simpsons: Christmas With the Simpsons


Every episode on here is a classic for a reason. Hysterical and timeless.


Love Actually 


Colin Firth's love story makes me the happiest. Plus, you can't go wrong with a bit of young Thomas Brodie-Sangster.


The Office 'Benihana Christmas'


Every one of The Office Christmas episodes is fantastic, but this one stands out for all of the right reasons.



I'm off to go eat more homemade Chex Mix and watch The Holiday.


Let me know in the comments what your holiday viewing traditions are!
Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?