The July Slate

Happy July!



Let's get to it!



July 1st: Magic Mike XXL
                                 I mean...do I really need to explain myself on this one?


July 9th - 12th: San Diego International Comic-Con



















The ultimate fan experience. I am determined to one day get tickets and have the best weekend in San Diego ever, but until then I'll be glued to my computer freaking out over every panel.


July 17th: Ant-Man
                            I'm a huge Marvel Studios fan and Paul Rudd just adds to this package.


July 17th: Trainwreck

I have a newfound love for Amy Schumer and Trainwreck looks hysterical. Love the premise and Bill Hader is my type of leading man.


July 17th: Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix
                                 I wasn't a viewer of the original film until recently, but seeing these actors all together is bound to be amazing.


July 21st: Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
Super intriguing premise that I'm psyched to get lost in!


July 24th: Paper Towns
                                There are those films that bring a smile to my face even with just a trailer; this is one of those films. I love everything about this: John Green, Cara and Nat, two of my favorite screenwriters (Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber)...basically, this is my number one pick for July.


July 29th: Vacation
                                Well, wouldn't you know it! Nostalgia and hijinks are two of my favorite things. Plus, Ed Helms is the best.


July 31st: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
                                One of my not-so-guilty pleasures. Love the seamless blend of action and comedy brought by Cruise's new team introduced in the last film.


July 31st: The End of Tour

I've mentioned before how much I love Jesse Eisenberg's work and I'll be checking this out for sure.



What are your July picks? Hit me with them in the comments!


Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?