Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday! Did you check out Scorch Trials this weekend? If not, what are you waiting for?!




Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!


Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (YouTube): This is a red alert: Ellie Goulding has a new single and I am so here for it. Seriously, I listened to it for three hours straight on Friday while working.


Watch 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' Cast Play 'Save or Kill' (Collider): Absolutely love these segments and this cast has the best chemistry aka this is a must-watch!


The 5th Wave trailer

I'm definitely into sci-fi and this latest YA adaptation is right up my alley, especially since it's headed up by the talented and effortlessly cool, Chloe Grace Moretz.


Types Of Coworkers That Are The Absolute Worst (Whine About It): "We're all just trying to turn hard work into chicken nuggets." PREACH IT, MATT!


Wes Ball Returning To Direct Third Maze Runner (Variety): Sometimes consistency and a clear, passionate vision is what some franchises need and I'm so excited that Wes and his screenwriter T.S. Nowlin are teaming up again to close out the series. My brain will be excited for the continuity.



Tune in this week for my long-awaited House of Cards review (I mean it this time, guys!) and some much-needed Scorch Trials flails!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?