Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday!




Ready for the Fall TV season to kick into high gear? Check out my Pilot Watch post featuring Scream Queens, Minority Report, and Limitless.

Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!



Rudimental - Lay It All On Me ft. Ed Sheeran (YouTube): This song is fantastic and so uplifting. I could listen to it all day (and I do).


The Worst Types of Roommates (Whine About It): I have experienced nearly every single one of these firsthand and Matt's right: it is THE WORST.


Take a Break: Chateau Marmutt (The Late Late Show)

 Just when I thought I couldn't love James Corden more he goes and does this.


Watch Ryan Reynolds try to build an IKEA crib (GQ): Ryan Reynolds is quickly becoming one of my favorites. First The Proposal now this. Warn a girl!


Disclosure - Magnets featuring Lorde (YouTube): Like all of Lorde's songs I'm mesmerized and I can't quite pinpoint why and I'm okay with that.


Celebs Explain Netflix & Chill On The Emmys Red Carpet (BuzzFeed)
                                I feel Jackie Cruz on a spiritual level on this one.


Netflix Study Shows How Long It Takes To Get Hooked By A TV Show (Slash Film): I found this super interesting, because some shows it takes me an episode to get hooked (House of Cards) and others take me almost a full season (Arrow).



Tune in this week for my Scorch Trials review and The October Slate!

Katherine


P.S. Need a new show to binge-watch? Check out my House Of Cards review to see if it's for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?