The September Slate

Happy September!



Let's get to this month's picks!



September 4th: Chloe & Theo
                                  I love the different approach to the topic of climate change and hopefully this film, and the remarkable Dakota Johnson's presence in it, will draw more attention to the cause in productive ways.


September 11th: Sleeping With Other People
                                  A fun relationship and sex comedy with a killer ensemble cast? You can count me in.


September 13th: Project Greenlight (HBO)
                                 I will be watching this show with popcorn like the film geek that I am.


September 15th: The Mindy Project (Hulu)
Super excited to see what changes come to the show with the move to Hulu. Also, I need more Mindy in my life. Always.


September 18th: Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
                                  My number one pick of the month (I know, no shockers there!) and for many good reasons! I am so stoked to see what Wes Ball brings to the table this time around. Nothing short of epic, no doubt!.


September 18th: Black Mass
                                Being from Boston, I'm definitely more inclined to be intrigued by the storyline, but this cast is phenomenal so that's reason enough.


September 21st: Minority Report (CBS)
                                    I am a huge Minority Report fan and with this series being a continuation of the film, you can bet I'll be watching weekly.


September 22nd: Limitless (FOX)
                                 More screen-time for my favorite Jake McDorman? Yes, please. Also, this looks like it could really be something great.


September 24th: How To Get Away With Murder (ABC)
With an incredible first season, I'm curious to see how the series evolves in creative ways in season two.


September 25th: The Intern
                                  Watching The Intern trailer makes me smile: the premise, the cast, etc. It's my kind of funny and heartfelt movie.


September 25th: 99 Homes
                                 I am so ready for Andrew Garfield to break my heart and (hopefully) put it back together again.


September 27th: Brooklyn Nine-Nine (FOX)
If you aren't already watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, what are you waiting for? No, seriously The Captain doesn't like tardiness. It's unprofessional.



What are your September picks? Hit me with them in the comments!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?