Introduction

It's a common thought that happiness is as simple as a cup of coffee and a good book. Switch out the coffee for iced tea, add in film and television along with the books (how could I ever only pick one?!) and you've got me down pat.

Source

First and foremost I'm a viewer. It's rare to catch me without some sort of electronic device in my hand. What can I say? I need to know everything about the entertainment industry right now. From discovering the latest guest star on The Mindy Project to (im)patiently waiting to find out if Daft Punk's scoring the new TRON film (which is crucial to my well-being), this industry is my life. It's my obsession. It's my future.

But I'm also an avid reader, a runner with a severe case of wanderlust, a popcorn enthusiast (seriously, food goals), and I have this rare condition of being in too many fandoms at once...well, too many for other people to process. I'm truly a lover of life and all that it entails, and for me life revolves around running, healthy food, books, film, and television.

So, join me on this wonderful ride I call my life and let's see where it takes me. I, for one, cannot wait to see what's next!


Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?