Picks and Flicks

What a scorcher of a weekend it's been!



Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!


Digging for Fire trailer
I'm a huge fan of Joe Swanberg's films. They're so indie-centric in all of the best ways. With amazing casts, unique stories, and killer soundtracks, Swanberg's work has me coming back again and again.


OITNB's Danielle Brooks New Hashtag Campaign Embraces All Shapes (BuzzFeed): Body positivity movements, especially coming from one of the best people, are my favorite things.


Daniel Radcliffe Was Our Receptionist For An Hour (Nylon Magazine): Daniel Radcliffe is the biggest, charming gem and if you don't already think that, you won't have a doubt about him after watching this.


Joy teaser trailer
Absolutely psyched for this. It looks phenomenal and a relief, because, like some of you, when the film was announced, synopsis and all, it didn't seem like much. Definitely one of those times I'm glad to be wrong!


Celebs Take the Geeks & Poseurs Test (MTV): One of my favorite parts of Comic-Con every year and this year lives up to the hype! Just watch it. You will laugh.


Lena Dunham is Launching A Newsletter For Young Women (BuzzFeed): This is such a step in the right direction and I cannot wait for Lenny to start filling my inbox.




Tune in next time for more Picks and Flicks!

Katherine


P.S. Stick around for my gushing review of Sense8 on Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?