Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday!



Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!


Take a Break: Pink's Hotdogs (The Late Late Show with James Corden): James Corden's Take a Break segment is one of my favorites in late night TV. It's hysterical and is actually doing something good for others...but it's mainly hysterical. I highly recommend watching all of this series on his YouTube channel!


Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials trailer
                      Clearly, my Maze Runner love is endless, and seeing this new trailer on the big screen in front of Paper Towns this weekend was stellar! Is it September yet?!


A Running Magazine Put A Plus-Size Model On Its Cover And People Are Into It (BuzzFeed): This is such a huge step forward in breaking the stereotypical ideas of what a runner truly is. I've run off and on for the past few years, and within the last six months it's really become a passion of mine. I definitely do not fit the 'typical runner's body' and that's perfectly okay.


SPECTRE trailer

I am here for absolutely everything about this. Daniel Craig as James Bond is one of my all-time favorite castings.


When a Magazine Only Wants You If You're Willing to Pose Nude (Jezebel): This is a must-read--Reign actress Caitlin Stasey details the story of a magazine spread gone horribly wrong all because she didn't want to pose nude for the shoot (it didn't fit the heart of the interview). Big ups for her to speak on this in such a public way.


The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 trailer
I'm not even going to lie, I teared up watching this trailer for the first time. This is my life and yeah, I love this series more than words. I'm going to be sad for its ending, but I am so excited to see the epic conclusion.


It's Sunday and you need a Netflix rec! Check out Netflix's original series Sense8!



Tune in next week for more Picks and Flicks!

Katherine


P.S. Stay tuned for my Paper Towns review up on the blog on Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?