Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday!



Have you caught my latest post on The Strength of BBG? If not, check it out and let me know what you think!

Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!



Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld (Vevo): I absolutely love this song. The lyrics are so on point. Love yourself!


10 Things Women In Their Twenties Need To Stop Worrying About (BuzzFeed): I need to print these out and tape them on my walls Elementary School style.


Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Talk About Weed and Things Get Weird (BuzzFeed)

This interview is everything I never knew I wanted out of an interview. Also, BuzzFeed is forever tops.


Reasons Going Out Is The Worst (Whine About It): 'All you need is warm carbohydrates.' Preaching all of the truths, Matt!


28 Important Lessons “Pretty Little Liars” Taught Us About Life (BuzzFeed): They may be liars, but these truths are of the utmost importance.


37 Important Things People Want Themselves To Know In The Future (BuzzFeed): You made it (and you're a badass)!



Tune in next time for more Picks and Flicks!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?