Picks and Flicks

Happy Sunday! It was a week of reading and pool time for me and that was just what I needed!



Let's get to this week's Picks and Flicks!



31 Of The Most Beautiful Film Quotes Of All Time (BuzzFeed): So many of my favorites in here.


One Direction - Drag Me Down (Vevo): This is an amazing video for one of my current repeat songs. Also, NASA is one of the most fascinating things to me. Nobody can drag me down, seriously!


Madden: The Movie (Madden NFL 16)
                                   I'm pretty sure I understand about 25% of this short, but it's ridiculously funny and I don't even play Madden! Also, Dave Franco.


Project Greenlight trailer (HBO): I am so excited that this show is coming back! I love the behind the scenes aspects of filmmaking.


Kristen Stewart would be a great person to road trip with (Nylon Magazine): I mean, LUNCHABLES! Enough said.



Tune in next time for more Picks and Flicks!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?