The August Slate

Happy August!




Let's get to this month's film-centric picks!


August 7th: The Fantastic Four

Huge fan of this cast and the cinematography looks off the charts. Flame on!


August 7th: The Diary of a Teenage Girl

After months and months of festival buzz I knew I needed to see this special film.


August 14th: The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

This one has flown under my radar until this month. I love the sleek and stylized trailer aesthetic. Great cast in a blend of Pink Panther and James Bond.


August 21st: American Ultra

I am here for every whacked-out moment of this.


August 21st: Digging for Fire

Cannot wait to see what Joe Swanberg cooks up this time around!


August 28th: We Are Your Friends

Finally this movie is coming out! I absolutely cannot wait to see this. Again, though, who seriously takes the SATs in pen? Are you trying to make me panic for you?!


August 28th: Z for Zachariah
                                I get so tense every time I see this trailer, so I can only imagine how freaked I'll be in my theater seat.



What are your August picks? Hit me with them in the comments!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?